Click the link below to see the current job openings for Providence Management Company, LLC.
Join our Team!
PMC is always looking for individuals who want to “exceed expectations” and join our team. Ideal candidates will have experience in a multi-family apartment community, knowledge of Fair Housing Laws; be self motivated, energetic & possess strong written & verbal communication skills. Qualified applicants must complete a drug test and background screen.
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a successful company, you’ve found it! Join the PMC team where everyday we “manage to exceed expectations.”
PMC offers competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a great working environment. Some of our benefits include:
- Full Health Benefits including Dental and Vision
- Tax Deferred 401(k) Plan with a Company Match and immediate 100% vesting
- Paid Training
- Housing Discount
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid time off program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Legal Services
- Pet Insurance
- Auto and Home Insurance Discounts
- Discounts to thousands of retailers online
Part-time employees who work less than 30 hours per week have access to a limited selection of the benefits mentioned above.
To apply please complete application and email to email@example.com or fax to Karen at 847-904-2089 and include salary requirements. Providence Management Company, LLC is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.